Sunday 28 June 2009




Hi

As you can see I haven't had any time since day 1 of the shoot to post any more, and that is because shoots would start from 9am til gone 2am the next day and it was like that for 4 days. I was shattered.

There were a lot of problems such as people collapsing on set due to the heat of the sun, (I revived people), and me being badly sun burnt from sitting in it, and the director falling through his loft tearing a ligament and fracturing his leg and being to stubborn to go to hospital as he wanted to get the last scene shot. Oh and on top of that, the van we hired broke down too.

The rest of the shoot went well but really stressful. There was a lot of delays but it was a great experience over all, and I would do it again as I have made friends with some amazing people,


Me and Victoria, she's crazier than me, she's great.
I'm looking forward to seeing the end result and I'm now focusing on what I'm going to do next! I'm getting ready to move back to London soon so that's the next big thing on the cards and then who knows really.


I popped down to London the Friday just gone because the collaborative project 'Borderline' was chosen to be screened at the BFI Southbank which was quite exciting. Courses from other Universities around the country got to see it and it was received really well by audiences. A lot of people always say they really enjoy it and want to know what happens to the characters after the film. Keir Brown, the actor who plays David made it down and my cousins did too.
That's about it for now, trying to get my life sorted. I'm going to be looking into getting a website made and working on a new show reel next week and turn all my film files into mpeg 4 so I can put them online.
Nehoo..Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment